* Executed by the promoter under Bay Tree Realty
Our goal for THE ADDRESS has been to create perfect spaces for a modern business. Bringing that goal to life has meant finding an outstanding location, assembling the ideal team, and striving for perfection in all aspects of the building’s design and execution.
Creating that space meant designing not just for the present but also for the future.
From functional and aesthetic building design, to advanced sustainability features and robust service features – every element of THE ADDRESS has been designed to make each day more inspired and productive. THE ADDRESS is the perfect environment for building a successful business, because we believe that tomorrow’s success must be designed today.
THE ADDRESS is designed and executed by a very strong team of architects, engineers, contractors who have proven their workmanship through many years of experiences. Thanks to its ideal location, outstanding design, spectacular views, flexible floor-plates, THE ADDRESS will be Kenya’s most desirable office address for decades to come.
- Located along Wayaki Way
- Strong architecture and engineering team
- High class security features
- Top class amenities
- Superior elevation
- Unmatched name
- Ample Car Parking – Multi-level car parking
- Elevators – 5 numbers of high speed elevators including 1 dedicated VIP elevator.
- Power – 100% back up power available in the building.
- Water Supply – Sufficient water supply with underground and overhead tanks. Borehole for constant water supply.
- Security – 24×7 security with close circuit cameras for common areas and parking, manned security provided by professional agency.
- Safety – Fire detection and alarm systems, automatic sprinkler network and portable fire extinguishers. Signage provided for exit staircases, extinguisher locations and hose reel. Development confirming to security norms.
- Café/Restaurant & food court provisioning – Dedicated spaces for restaurants and cafés.
- Kitchen facility – Dedicated 2 numbers of kitchenettes on every floor for offices to use.
- Handicap Friendly Toilets – Toilets on each floor with dedicated toilets for handicap.
- Showroom Space – Showroom space provision for a car showroom or a banking hall etc.
- Terrace Lounge – Provision for a terrace lounge on the 12th floor of the building with breathtaking views.
- Pent-Conference facility – A well-equipped pent conference facility on the 13th floor with the views of the city.
Greenery and quality infrastructure are hardly common attributes for a Nairobi neighborhood. But being located along Wayaki Way, THE ADDRESS offers both.
It’s an ideal business environment and the only location in the city where the city’s top institutions find infrastructure to match their global stature. Such is the demand for offices that in the last few years we have seen 3 out of the Big 4 auditing firms, the biggest telecom company, a large oil company, multi-national banks, has set up their base here and many more.
Located at 15 minutes drive from Nairobi CBD and along the growing vibrant neighborhood of Westlands and Lavington, THE ADDRESS is at the center of the city. That makes it a thriving destination for businesses to mark their presence in Kenya.
On a spacious plot surrounded by basic amenities, THE ADDRESS will be a self-sufficient location.
- Neighbor to headquarters for many national and international banks – Barclays.
- Neighbor to 3 out of the Big 4 auditing firms of the world – PWC, KPMG & Deloitte.
- Lifestyle features in neighborhood include 5-star hotels, International schools and medical institutes.
- Opposite to the biggest telecom company in the country – Safaricom.
- Neighbor to the headquarters of a major oil company – Tullow Oil.
Construction completion - Q1'2018